Reservation for your stay on Serenity Premium Day Cruises constitutes your acknowledgement that you have read, and agree to, the General Booking Terms And Conditions presented herein. If you do not agree to any part of these terms and conditions, kindly contact us for support.
Once your booking is confirmed officially an email sent from email@example.com, Serenity Premium Day Cruises will take complete responsibility of your booking and any further inquiry from you.
- Pick-up point: Hotel in Cat Ba Town & 191, 1/4 Street, Cat Ba Town.
- Pick-up time: 7:30 – 7:45.
- Drop-off time: 17:00.
- Number of guests: 48 Guest.
- Vehicle: 35 – 45 seats.
All prices for the cruise are generally per guest. Our prices and fares are quoted in US dollars.
Deposit to secure reservation
To reserve your tour and lock in the final price, you will be required to place a deposit (50% of total rate) on your cruise. After you have placed a deposit to secure your reservation, you will be asked to pay the remaining balance of your fare during check-in or check-out time.
Serenity Day Cruises accepts Visa, MasterCard, etc. for all payments. Your reservation is confirmed once deposit or the whole payment is received by Serenity Day Cruises. All confirmations are generally acknowledged by return email within 24 hours.
After your request is acknowledged, you will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org. The link for payment will be attached in the email. Click on the link and follow the instructions to complete your payment.
Payment upon Arrival
- Serenity Cruise accepts cash payment in US Dollars and Vietnam Dong upon arrival. Due to strict rules of banks in Vietnam regarding foreign currencies, only new clean notes of US Dollar issue from 2006 until now are accepted. Notes with red marks, dirty marks and issued before 2006 are not accepted because they are refused by banks and have no value.
- Credit card payment (only Visa and MasterCard) is accepted and is subject to 3% extra for credit card fees.
Inclusions Sereniy Premium Cruise:
- Round trip transfer from your hotel in Cat Ba town.
- Comfortable cruise.
- English speaking guide on boat.
- Welcome drink.
- Entrance ticket, sightseeing ticket.
- Lunch on cruise.
- Experienced and professional tour guide.
- Kayak, swimming.
- Free 1 bottle of water.
- Tips for tour guide/ Staff on boat.
- Drinks at bar.
- Other personal expenses…
Policies Applied For Children:
- Every child under 4 years old is free of charge when joining the tour with 2 adult guests. Other children are charged 50%.
- Children from 4 to 8 years old are charged 75%.
- Children from 9 years old are charged the same as adult guests.
What should you bring when going to Lan Ha Bay?
- Swim suits.
- Personal towel.
- Water-proof phone pouch.
Notes For Guests:
- Guests are requested to submit their personal information at least 24 hours prior to the departure for the travel declaration to the port authority, including: Full name, Birthday, Address.
- The order of sightseeing places is subject to change. However, guests will visit all the places listed in the itinerary.
- The order of attractions may change but still ensure enough attractions according to the program.
- Unused services such as meals, sightseeing tours, transport and activities listed in the agenda will not be refunded or exchanged.
- The duration of the tour is subject to change. The tour might end later or earlier than the agenda due to the wind direction and the tide.
- Guests can pay 100% before the tour or deposit 50% and pay 50% before checkout.
Penalties may apply if you cancel or change your reservation. Penalties can be up to 100% of the amount paid and deposits are often non-refundable. Please check with your cruise counselor for cancellation and refund policies for Serenity Cruises.
Cancellation by guests
|No-Show or from 1 to 3 days prior to sailing||100% of the total amount|
|From 4 to 7 days prior to sailing||70% of the total amount|
|From 8 to 30 days prior to sailing||50% of the total amount|
|More than 30 days prior to sailing||Deposit (30% of the total amount)|
Cancellation by Serenity Day Cruises
We reserve the right to cancel your booking under some unavoidable circumstances such as: natural disasters, wars, civil strife, industrial disputes, terrorism, or under orders from the Local Authority. Serious weather conditions will also lead to cancellation in order to guarantee your safety.
The following policies will be applied for bad weather:
- If the cancellation is informed to guests prior to leaving Hanoi and the guests have not used any service: 100% of the amount paid will be refunded.
- If the cancellation is informed during the trip (guests have already used some services: e.g. transfer, lunch, day trip, hotel in Halong, etc): The remaining amount after subtracting all the actual fee of services used will be refunded.
Cancellation will ONLY be announced by the Halong Local Port Authority and often at short notice. Therefore, your understanding in these situations will be highly appreciated as these circumstances are entirely not under our control.
Refund of Unused services
Unused services such as accommodation, meals, sightseeing tours, transport and other inclusions as listed in the deal of each cabin will not be refunded or exchanged.
Clients are requested to submit all passenger details at least 24 hours prior to sailing including (i) Full name, (ii) Date of birth, (iii) Gender, (iv) Nationality, (v) Passport number, (vi) Vietnam visa expiry date.
All of your personal information mentioned above that we collect for process procedures during the time you travel with us will be kept confidential. Serenity Cruises retains your information for business purposes as long as is reasonably necessary to provide you with our service, but in no longer than twenty-seven (27) months.
All dietary restrictions should be informed at least 24 hours prior to check-in to help us to serve the guests better. It is advised that any special requirements on dietary be mentioned on the booking form.
For all services run by us including Serenity Cruise Tours, Serenity Day Cruise Tours and Cat Ba Express Bus & Tour, the safety of our guests and crew has always been our highest priority. Our marine safety record over our corporation’s operating history illustrates our commitment to the safety of our guests and crew who sails with us each year. The measures we take in the interest of safety are many, with our ships often exceeding what is required by regulatory authorities. It’s all part of our commitment to innovation and continuous improvement in every aspect of our business.
At the beginning of every cruise, shipboard crew members guide every one of our guests through a mandatory session, to ensure they are familiar with what to do and where to go in the unlikely event of an emergency.
In addition to the muster drill for our guests, our officers and crew conduct weekly, monthly and annual drills on every ship, and complete extensive training, certification and scenarios in preparation for the very unlikely event of an emergency, including training on ship evacuation procedures. All of our ships have sufficient lifesaving craft to accommodate every guest and crew member on board, as well as additional capacity in reserve.